Re: Sound solution

At 3/15/99 2:18:00 PM, you wrote:

>Yeah. That solution is well-known, but the trick here is to get the sound
>working WITHOUT having to pay.
>As far as I am concerned, that OSS alone would cost me twice of what I had
>to pay for hamm cds. With delivery. Also, OSS can cause some problems. At
>least on my machine the demo was very screwed up.

One thing I will try before I pay for it is to take the info that I get when I do

cat /dev/sndstat

and see if that will help me set things up easier. It seems to have good
detection capabilities.

I did want to figure it out myself but at the same time I wanted sound
capabilities :)

Doug Dine

dougdine@netzero.net
http://members.xoom.com/dougdine