Re: junkbuster acting up

Hmm , just tested that by changing to /root as root then "su"->normal user no problem

"ls" of course gives permission denied.

Anyway i think i solved the problem in a round about way, i noticed in one of the sys
logs that and error would come up with regards to user "nobody" i deleted it and
recreated the user. ( this was mucking junkbuster up )

Now i believe this is a special "dummy" user so now it exists as a "real" user but at
least the prior problem has dissappeared. (junkbuster runs ok )  Is this likely to
create further problems, if so how would i recreate the originall "dummy" user
"nobody"

thanx for the response though