Re: C Program confused me

It is a well known fact in Mathematics that Pi is 4*arctan(1). arctan(x)
is the integral from 0 to x of (1/(1+x*x)) or, if you're not
mathematically inclined, it is the area between the x axis and 1/(1+x*x)
and between the y-axis and x. So, the for loop is simulating this
integration. Of course, the better way to do this is to do a Taylor
expansion of arctan.

JDM