Re: Kernel Compile #4 - Success!

I used to have that card. It's PnP. Enough said.
Well, not really. I played around with it. I got as far as having the FM
synthesiser detected, but that is as far as it went.
The trick here is again, use isapnp to initialize card at boot, and then
insmod for the sound (which means you compile sound support for the card
as a module). Also, I've heard it used Crystal chipset. I think it's in
docs somewhere, it's an AdLib card with Crystal chipset. Try that, if you
really want to get it to work, and have time. I just (got my hands on an
old SB16, one of the first cards out there) replaced the card, which
worked without a glitch after reboot and new kernel compile.
Andrew

 Andrei S. Ivanov
 c680789@showme.missouri.edu
 UIN 12402354