what's the best html wordprocessor?

I've used netscape composer, amaya, emacs (which is more of an html
code editor), I'm looking for wysiwyg (word processor type).

Now I think soffice's StarWriter is the best around.  It acts just
like a word processor, it has footnotes, doublespace, etc.  It also
uses good html.  I checked my docs in lynx and they were quite
viewable, and the double spacing etc looked great.

I'm interested in this because my goal is to write all documents in an
open file type that can be easily indexed and searchable in htdig.
That way I can have a permanent and growing personal (searchable)
library (one that would also be searchable over the network).

I know there are lots of great word processors, but .wpd, .doc, .dvi,
etc. are not acceptable.  I hear gnome will have an xml word
processor, that is something to look forward to.

StarWriter is the best I've seen so far for Linux.  The memory needs
for this thing can be a bit too high for most users though.  I can't
wait to check out what the gnome word processor will do.