IRCII/BitchX -- ahem..

Hi all
	I saw people talking about the pain bitchX can be and while i have
tried most of the clients for WinTendo and UNIX/Linux I've always prefered
the good old ircii and my own custom scripts. I guess after 8 years of
IRC'ing from a UNIX/Linux console kinda makes you used to it :-) I also
understand that most newbies are used to the glorified GUI clients like
mIRC.
	For those of you who really think you need mIRC it CAN be run on a
linux system. I downloaded/installed WINE 0.0.990103-1 back at the
beginning of the year and using it mIRC (from a mounted msdos fs) is able
to run. Yes i know but i was board that day ok.. WINE will also install it
on a mounted msdos fs aswell which surprised me.
	I've used it a few times and it's actually stable and with the
exception of a few very minor things runs very nicely.

(almost ashamed to admit I did this :-)
--Rob