Re: Problem with dselect

>> "JC" == Jean-Georges Carbonnier <juanjo@balmis.dsp.umh.es> writes:

JC> - Somebody told me that probably the iso9660 file system is
JC> configured as a module but I couldn't do anything wiyh the insmod
JC> command. May be I don't do it well.

First check /var/log/messages, if /dev/hdb really is your CDROM
device.

Then do a cat /proc/filesystems
If there is no iso9660 line, you have to load the module first.

Either use modconf to install the module (this will insert the module
in /etc/modules, so it will be loaded on next reboot as well) or
modprobe iso9660 or modprobe isofs

If you have the "auto" entry in /etc/modules enabled, the kernel
should automatically load the module.

Ciao,
	Martin