X server & slink

 HI.to all at luv
I have been running hamm since it was released and LoVE it. ANYway my problem is that i stuffed up my x server a while back (by doing a very stupid thing i tried to install the scitech display doctor server...Iknow ...)well it stuffed up my xwrapper so i had to setuidroot my xserver. Now that i am upgrading to slink will my xwrapper/xserver probs be fixed with thie upgrade or will i still have the same problem?????

--
Regards,                     | Debian GNU/   __      o
<cooking@surfnetcity.com.au> | H U    ...because lockups are for convicts...
                             | A X
   ICQ                       | T