Minicom Help

OK, silly question:

How do I tell minicom to connect to a serial port (i.e. /dev/ttyS0) so
that I can talk to the serial terminal of a 3Com hub?

I have had no problem setting up and configuring minicom for the dial-in
modem for the main hub bank, but currently I have a need to pre-configure
some hubs for a standalone lab, thus the serial port connection.

I read through the man pages as well as doing a search on the FAQ-O-MATIC
and list archives, but didn't see anything relating to this in particular.

Any and all help is appreciated.

- BOHICA