Re: Dependency problem with libc6

crp:
> Should I use dpkg to force the downgrade of libc6 from the t version to the u version and then rerun apt-get upgrade?
> Will it break the packages that depend on libc6_2.0.7u only temporarily?

Hmm, personally I've been running slink packages against the hamm libc with
no problems (apart from having to tell dselect each and every time that
that's what I want).

Presumably the best option would be to download a matched set of the latest
libc, libc-dev and libc-whatever, and use dpkg to install them.

Jiri
--
<jiri@baum.com.au>
We'll know the future has arrived when every mailer transparently