Re: Debian and Redhat - are most linux users missing the point?

We need, to work on the install.  Debian is so awesome.  Yet, will not be
noticed by the masses unless the install method becomes better than RH.
RH's method is open sourced.  So there should be a way for debian to make
it better.

I'm willing to participate in a marketing effort.  Such an effort will
grow when there are entrepreneurs willing to base their tech biz efforts
on debian.

Perhaps, a 2 tier approach could ensue.  1) logo visibility effort; 2) (in
debian there are users, networkers, and developers) there are also
entrepreurs; the entrepreneurial types should begin discussions on best
support methods, custimization for particular industries, and policy.

my $0.02

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk