Massive LinuxWorld Party - ALL LUG USERS INVITED... (fwd)

-------------------------- BEGIN PARTY INVITATION -------------------------

This note and your conference pass if YOUR INVITATION to the most hip,
happening party in Linux history.

LinuxCare and IDG is sponsoring the PARTY OF THE MILLENNIUM at the first
LinuxWorld Expo

Join us, and our special guests- SETI Institute (intelligent life out
there?) and the Foresight Institute (nanotechnology) as we throw a
extraterrestrial extravaganza featuring...

Music by interplanetary travelers
MAN OR ASRTROMAN
Link up with Linux Luminaries
Linux Users Tell All - a short film... and
a VERY SPECIAL AND UNEXPECTED guest from Redmond

Door prizes, celestial food, libations and more..........

Invite all your Linux enabled friends!

Tuesday March 2nd, 1999
7:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall 3