Re: Segmentation Fault with Netscape Communicator 4.5

I second your reply.
I mostly just lurk on this list because I don't know enough to ask a ?.
But I also find it very difficult to search archives.
I did it last week and the first 5 times the robot returned zero answers.
I had to keep rewording the search to get anything.
I finally got some replys but they never came up with the letter I was looking for.
I know it is there someplace because I saw it a few months ago and at the time I was
not that interested in the subject and did not save it.
It has been very frustrating for me to search the archives on several occasions.
Sam