Re: lpr and text formatting

Mark Wagnon wrote:

> Guenter Schmidt wrote:
> >
> > If you use an HP printer, you may use PCL commands at the end of the
> > magicfilter-script. mine looks like that:
> >
> > # Original default entry
> > #default                        cat     \eE\e&k2G\e(0N  \eE
> > # My default to change Font and Margins:
> > default                 cat     \eE\e&k2G\e(0N\e(s0p12h10v0b0s8T\e&a8L  \eE
>
> That's interesting. Could you point me to a list of PCL commands and
> their explanantions? I'm using an HO Laserjet 6L and would like to
> experiment :)

I have many in a reference called _Pocket PCRef_ - though I just jumped over to HP's
Web site and found *many* more.  Try going to their hardware support page and doing
a search on PCL Commands.  There are just too many to even begin to try to list
here...

> TIA
> --
>                                   __   _
> Mark Wagnon                  -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
> Chula Vista, CA              /\\/ /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /
> mailto:mwagnon@ixpres.com   _\_v____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\

HTH
Chuck

--
Chuck Stickelman, Owner                 E-Mail:
Practical Network Design                Voice:  +1-419-529-3841