Re: [SuSE Linux] 2 modems ?

Yes, I think it's called FRAD?  It's in the documentation for kernal modules
I believe...
k.

: Is it possible to set up two modems under Linux and use the bandwidth
:as one entity... 2 x 56k modems  to give 112k speed?
:
:
:
:Surjit.
:
:
:I've  have managed to get some web space (50mb) and a domain name
:(www.linuxsystems.co.uk) for FREE as part of a loyalty type bonus with a
:Web Space /Domain registration company  I have been using for a few
:years...
:
:I think this 'package' also includes 15 email addresses which I can use
:to forward to your personal account ....i.e.
:
:surjit@linuxsystems.co.uk -->>> sbains@globalnet.co.uk
:
:
:
:I am quite happy to let people have either a sub-dir or what ever to
:publish any linux info,LUG websites , or general howto's or any linux
:related stuff...
:
:please let me know !!
:
:
:If interested please cc mail to below address...
:
:
:Surjit.
: