Re: pcnet_cs on ThinkPad

>automatically loaded, i82365.  That probably is the module for
>pcnet_cs and not the one I was guessing was the correct one (similar name).

Andrew,

I think thats the controller for the PCMCIA slots (the i82365).  The
module used to drive the detected card is determined by the card id
string that card services finds when it probes the slots.  I may have
missed some of the thread, sorry about that if this has been discussed.
Check your /etc/pcmcia/config to find the mapping between detected cards
and the drivers invoked when they are found.

Paul