Re: GNOME 0.99.8 debs anywhere?

*- On 22 Feb, Paul Nathan Puri wrote about "GNOME 0.99.8 debs anywhere?"
> The mirrors only have the new GNOME in the rpm format.  Does
> anyone know where I can find the new GNOME release in the
> favorite format (i.e., deb)?  Thanks...

Try ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/debian/pkgs/.  Jim is the maintainer for
lots of the Debian gnome related packages and these are his builds.
Jim also started the Debian ARM port on the Netwinders, he is a busy
guy!

--
Brian
							   - unknown