Re: tecra disk seems to work on my ThinkPad

Pollywog <pollywog@shadypond.com> writes:

> Is it possible to install the base system to the ThinkPad with the base
> floppies and then finish the installation via FTP or NFS off the other
> machine?

Yep - that's how I usually have done it in the same situation.  The only
trick is that you'll need PCMCIA support for your network card to work.

I've always had the best luck installing the "pcmcia-source" package and
then compiling and installing the modules myself.  YMMV.

Later,
	Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin |  Clifton Labs, Inc.  |  Senior Computer Engineer    |