Re: The usual reboot problems

OK....I just got lost here.  What kernel are we copying from?  I have another
system running RH5.2 (soon to be Debian 2.1)....do I recompile that system
with the zImage parameter and copy it to a floppy to boot the ThinkPad?

I went through most of the installation process...right down to creating
rescue disk....then it said to reboot system, but the newly created floppy
started the reboot cycle.  So what is the next step?  Somehow copy a
different kernel on to that rescue disk?  And then I can complete the
installation?

Thanks,
Robert