Re: Proxy Setup for Netscape and Junkbuster

Hi,

(im running potato ) check the file  /etc/junkbuster/config
in my setup it has the following as default

        listen-address   :5865

Did you configure youre netscape proxy settings properly to use the above ??
ive set netscape to use localhost  port 5865

gets rid of those pesky adds etc :)

cheers