Re: Crashing Install with Debian 2.0

I'm very novice with Linux (only one month of !!) and I'm very poor in my english
also, so excuse me. I had the same problem when I installed Debian 2.0 and I spent one
week to fix it. The problem was the SDRAM (10 ns); I've changed it with my old EDO (70
ns) and now it works fine, but I like to know if there are other solutions....
Soon        Max

P.S. Linux is great!! (and a little bit hard....)

Tallon wrote:

> Does anyone know what this means?  I am trying to install Debian 2.0
> on a Cyrix MII 300 with 128Megs and 2 Fujitsu 4.3G drives.  Has a
> Genoa 3d Phantom Video Card and a SMC Ethernet card 1211TX.

> Segmentation Fault

  Massimo Battisti
  Viterbo - Italy
  battisti@isa.it