Debian features documentation ?

Once in a while I find new Debian specific features in my installation. Such things as update-menus (well, actually the whole menu package), update-rc.d and other nifty little creatures that makes life easier to live.

Are there any good document where I can find a listing and description of _all_ debian specific packages and programs ? Perhaps I should read the developers guide or something ?

I think a "feature list" for debian would be a good thing. Why do people choose Debian ? It's not because of the logo ;-) The main page of debians webpage doesn't even mention the word feature, I think it should be more aggressive, showing people that Debian IS a _very good distribution_.

Anyway, if the documents I ask for doesn't exist, I'll try to write them.

\EF
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~forsberg/