Help - Ethernet on my Zenith Z-Note 425Lnp ???

Help - I need Ethernet on my Zenith Z-Note 425Lnp ...

    Got a Zenith Z-Note 425Lnp and I am trying to find out if I can get
Debian to talk to my IBM SP2's over the builtin ethernet thats on the
laptop. Can anyone out there tell me if its possible. What module do I
need to select to make this happen.

    If this is not possible with the builtin hardware - I have a Zircom
parrallell adapter - can I use that ?

ALSO - Please respond to my email account ...

Thanks in advance !

david.oswald@tivoli.com