Re: Easy way to make a packages.gz file?

> Assuming I have a directory with many .deb files, is there an easy way to
> generate a packages.gz file for this directory?

I'm not sure about this, though I believe .deb files are actually files
which are already archived and compressed (sort of .tgz's with a debian
installation script?).  If that's so, it should be possible archiving a
directory with .deb's (tar), but how about compressing it?

--
Un saludo,

Horacio
homega@vlc.servicom.es