NE2000 PCI Card

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask for help on this, but
it may be something in Debian that's tripping me up.  I'm trying to set up
network support with Debian 2.0 running Linux 2.2.1.  The machine is a
K6-266MMX with 64MB of RAM.  So far the Win95 side of the computer has the
network up and running, so I'm pretty sure that the IP address and etc are
correct.

The problem I have right now is that the kernel won't recognize the NE2000
PCI card.  A friend and I tried autoprobing it, and making it a module and
recognition by putting an append line into LILO, but that didn't seem to
work either.  Are there any other ways to get the card recognized or did we
miss a step or something?

Thanks in advance,

Ming Hsu

  "Spiritus, minitus, invustrus appares.