Re: KDE

On Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 16:33:35 +0100, Marant Jerome wrote:
> I didn't see kde stuff in the future "slink" distribution ?
> (It was present in "hamm")
> Is there a good reasons for this ?

Yes. http://www.debian.org/News/1998/19981008

If things go the way we hope, this will be fixed soon, when Qt 2.0
(http://www.troll.no/announce/qt-cvs.html) is released under a
GPL-compatible license (http://www.troll.no/qpl/).

Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would