Re: is there mutt-i.deb?

On Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 03:21:39 -0800, Paul Nathan Puri wrote:
> I just compiled and installed mutt-i.tar.gz from the developer.
> Does anyone know if there is a mutt-i.deb?  I didn't find one
> in any of the non-US sites.

There is a "mutt-i" on nonUS for "hamm" (2.0) systems.
For slink and potato, you can use the "mutt" package from main.

> Alternatively, does anyone know in which
> directory the pine396-src.deb and pine396-diffs.deb packages
> get installed?

dpkg -L <packagename> will show you the files owned by <packagename>.

> If my pgp key thingy below represents bad netiquette (sp?),

It does, as it is a waste of bandwidth. If you want to point people to your
public key, upload it to a keyserver (e.g.
http://www.nic.surfnet.nl/pgp/pks-commands.html) and mention just your
keyID, or make your key accessible via "finger" and mention
finger <username>@<host>.

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking