Re: slashdot poll

> If an F1 motor was put into a mini-van body would it be any less powerful
> or more difficult to actually start ?

It would be a complete disaster. Yes it would be a pain to start, the clutch would melt and the flywheel would go into orbit around mars.

Maybe a better analogy would be replacing the manual transmission with an automatic. More comfort for some, but utterly annoying for others who like to push their machine.

Now let me tell you about my cute little gold 306 GTI ....