Re: KDE 1.1 (-19990207-1)

Yeah, the whole mess of 'em seems to be invalid... you can't even unpack
them manually (using ar) without errors.  I emailed their FTP contact
yesterday, to make sure they're aware of the problem.

I checked back about an hour ago, and they've added a "-2" revision
(which unpacks properly) for most of the packages.  The single exception
seems to be kdesupport*.deb, which still has only the corrupt version
(unfortunately, I believe that particular package is a required
component).  Hopefully they'll have that one updated soon as well.