Re: MAILER-DAEMON@telmer "DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE"

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Matt Garman wrote:

> I could be mistaken, but...  I believe Netscape uses imap or pop,
> sorta like fetchmail.  That message is a "place" holder for these
> protocols, if I remember correctly.  I believe you're just supposed to
> ignore it...  <shrug>

In a previous reply I just posted, I thought it might be the new version
of Pine I am using (4.05 from 3.96) but your explanation seems just as
likely. I wouldn't really care, but I telnet in regularly from work and it
bugs me that the login procesds always tells me I have mail due to this
one note. Small concern, so I'll probably just put up with it. Cheers.

--
Colin Telmer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
<mailto:telmerco@telmer.com>