cs: warning: no high memory space available! (what does it mean?)

	Hello All:

	I recently compiled 2.2.1 and I have most of the package upgrades.

	When I boot, I get the following message
	"cs: warning: no high memory space available!"
	"memory_cs: RequestWindow: Resource in use."

	Then, it locks up.  I'm running a laptop.  I can keep it from locking
	up by changing my bios settings from PnPOS to Enable or Auto on the
	parport, serial port, and audio, and by enabling all my apm features in
	bios.  Otherwise it locks up at boot.  With all these enabled, it finish
	es booting, but I still get that warning.  In addition, pcmcia-cs won't
	detect my cards correctly.  What could be the problem?

	Thanks,

	NatePuri
	publisher@ompages.com