Re: Installing Man Pages

You have just inadvertantly opened an ongoing can of worms.  The answer to
your query is "dpkg -i *.deb".   Now as to the wisdom of leaving one of
the ten most used commands in almost every flavor of unix out of the base
system: whatever logic was used on this one escapes me, and the ongoing
thread has only brought up more questions than it's answered.