Re: Corba

*-Gregory Vandenbrouck <vdb@gnu.org>

| Hi,
|
|   Seems like there is no Corba package. Is there one ? I need to use
| Corba, and I have seen that there is quite a lot of free Corba programs
| to get. Do you have an advice about which one I should use ?

We have omniorb, tao, orbit, ilu* and perhaps others.

My recommendations depend on what language(s) you plan to use.
Since C++ seems to popular these days (yuck :-) I'll assume you
want to use that, and recommend tao. ilu* support many languages,
but is IMO a little hairy.

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee to theorems
                                        (Erd\H{o}s P&aacute;l)