RE: Slink, xbase-common and xdm...

Tried - IT'S sitting on the same screen... Think I got it beat now though -
between all the different pieces of info (^R should kill xdm, "linux single"
will reboot without it, etc.) I should be good to go.

...Let me try getting 5 replies from Microsoft support within an hour or two
on a mistake I made <g>...