GMT take-over in slink

Since I upgraded to slink, for some reason syslog reports all its times in
GMT (which isn't a big problem), and cron does its stuff according to GMT
(which is a big problem, because updatedb goes off in the middle of the
afternoon instead of at 6am, which is a real pain).

Does anyone know why its doing this?

Thanks.
----
Robert King, Australian Environmental Studies, Griffith University, Australia
3875 6677   Robert.King@mailbox.gu.edu.au   http://www.ens.gu.edu.au/robertk/

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if
I had been found doing so.  Now that I am fifty I read them openly.  When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness
and the desire to be very grown up."
     C. S. Lewis, "On Three Ways of Writing for Children"