Re: X based developer

On Mon, Feb 08, 1999 at 16:01 -0800, Brant Wells wrote:
> Howdy All...
>
> Is there an X-based programming environment like Visual Basic, or Visual
> C++???  Any help woule be appreciated.

Look! There goes the neighbourhood! (Sorry, couldn't resist it ;) I believe
there is a project to create a visualwhatever for the gtk+ toolkit called,
umm, "glade", I think (take a look at the software map at www.gnome.org,
and also www.gtk.org). I believe there is also something similiar for
tcl/tk. You might find something at yahoo! Sorry to be so vague...

Cheers
	Dave
--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.0 on Linux i386 2.2.1
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request