Re: netscape proxy configuration

I think that your proxy is not running or not configured properly.  Are
you sure that you have the right port number?  Usually port 80 is for http
daemons, and squid runs on 3128 if I remember correctly.  You may have set
things up differently, though.

I tried to specify your proxy in my browser, and I get the same error
(except that it says HTTP, not FTP).  I also get that error if I
specify the wrong port for the proxy server that I normally use.  This
tells me that the problem is with the proxy server, not Netscape, so
hopefully that knowledge will help you.