httpd dummy-package?

Hello!

I would appreciate if anyone could tell me where to find or provide a
httpd-dummy-package. I've installed Roxen from original tar-ball and i
would really like to install swat for samba. But the deps doesn't allow
this since swat depends on httpd. I really hate not to be able to tell
apt that i really have this package.

Perhaps some good programmer could put together a package that creates
this kind of dummy-packages really easy so that one aren't forced into
installing only debian-packages.

Thanks in advance!

// Marwin
--
| Björn Elwhagen aka Marwin             Finger marwin@arwen.mumin.nu |
| Student at Wexio University           for PGP public key. (broken) |