how to partition my 2nd (hdb) hdd

Hello All:

according to linux my 2nd hhd is 2012.07 mb of primary win95 fat32, with
only pri/log 1.97 mb of free space.

In reality only 932.52 mb of this drive is filled with data, about
1,079.54 mb being free space.

I have also performed defrag from within the windows 98 system.

I have also made a separate disk with the files restorrb.exe, fips.exe,
errors.txt saved on it.

After yesterday's near disaster ( I had a backup of my entire hdd saved
on the other one) I am a bit uncertain as to how to partition this
drive. If someone can give me pointers I would greatly appreciate it. I
have 128 MB of RAM.

Dan