[Fwd: HELP FOR A POOR FRENCH STUDENT WHICH TRY TO INSTALL LINUX]

--- Begin Message ---
First I'd like to tell you that I'm a french student who use a "minitel" so
I apologize for the bad page setting and for
 all the english mistakes I could make ;
 because I use a "minitel" please d'ont
send me joined files with E-mail : I wouldn't be able to read them !

So I tried to install Debian/m68k GNU/Linux 2.0 (with Penguin-1.5) on my
LC475 (
12MB RAM, 250MB internal HD, 8x external
 CDROM and System 7.5.1 installed). I tried to follow the instructions
describedin the file Debian/m68k 2>0 installation
, so I format my HD with 1MacOS partition, 1AUX/Root&USR slice 0 (54568kB),
1A/UX Swap slice 1 (18432kB), 1A/UX Autorecovery (3072kB), and 1Free A/UX
slice 3 (6
0MB) with the "Installation SC Apple FU1
-7.3.5" application.
First I launched Penguin prefs as demanded and the installation began... and
 stopped : <<probably an unrecoverable SCSIbus or device hang>> (SCSI : 1
host)then I put in the command line of Penguin : <<max scsi luns=0>> (with
no spacebut the -, the minitel don't have this symbol!) and I reboot Penguin
 : <<VFS: Mounted root (minix filesystem)>> ; Y tried to put the swap on the
 swap partion but it displayed then <<Kernel panic : VFS
: Unable to mount root fs on 08:15>> (with max scsi luns=0 too).So what's
the problem ??I thank you for helping me.I have to notice that the file
base2-0>tgz is missing (i forgot to load it on the net!) but i don't see why
 it could crash the installation here ; the 2 filesresd1440.bin and
drv1440.bin couldn't be
 out on a floppy disk because theis size
 exceeds 1440kB (exactly 1474560B)

Thank you.