- To: rod peters <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!!!
- From: Syrus Nemat-Nasser <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 23:14:23 -0800 (PST)
- Message-id: <Pine.SOL.3.96.990206231038.17361B-100000@physics>
- In-reply-to: <004501be5269$d43c06e0$56bef4cc@petersr>
On Sat, 6 Feb 1999, rod peters wrote:
> I can't find qt1.42 anywhere. What directory under potato is it in? Is that only a partial file name? Is it in an archive file? If I wasn't wearin' my good socks I'd smack my computer up side the head with my wiffle bat. I'm gettin kinda desperate. Please, help me out. Just give me the last known url for this file. In the meantime, I will continue my endless search.
It's not in main due to the licence. It's in non-free. Try the libs
directory. You may also be interested in the doc and dev packages which
are both in non-free/devel for some reason.
Syrus Nemat-Nasser <firstname.lastname@example.org> UCSD Physics Dept.