Re: Mozilla Help!!! Wrap up

Just to let you guys know.
Never got Mozilla working, but qweb and gzilla did work, but both are
slow on my machine. 486dx with 12 MB and 33.8 3com ext modem.
So know I'm looking for something with some speed to it -- if possible.
I know netscape 4.0 ran under win95 with go results and speed so I may
try that, but I fear it's will bloat the system.
I'm thinking of trying mosaic too. Hopefully all will go well in these
trys.
thanks to all that helped and especially Syrus and Dave peace.

roddie rod
"Humanity is the biggest cancer ever to be seen!"
Entombed - 'Contempt'