I really need some help!

I really need some help in this.
A month ago I bought a spanish magazine called "Linux
Actual".
It brought the new version of Debian Linux 2.0 "Hamm". This
magazine didn't had in the CD the sections: Non-US, non-free
and others.
This month, I bought the magazine again. It brought a CD
with the rest
of the software it was missing in the previous CD.
On of the Apps in the CD was KDE. I tried to install it, I
try to
install ANY of the apps in the CD, but with no success,
because they all
needed libs and apps that are in the other CD. I tried to
install KDE
anyway, but I always get error messages about dependencies.
I look for
the libs that were missing and I tried to find them in the
first CD.
I found some libs and I uncompressed them, but there are
still libs
that are missing, I can't find them anywhere, and there are
libs which
need other libs, and I can't do nothing with this.
I really like to have KDE.
Can anyone help me.

Some of the libs asked for are: xpm, libg++27, libjpegg-dev,
and
something like qp something.

Thanks

Nuno Donato (nunodonato@xoommail.com)