Re: Printing a landscape postscript file. How?

Mark Phillips hat gesagt: // Mark Phillips wrote:

> I have a 2 page postscript file, each page is A4 size, but lying on
> its side, ie landscape mode.  When I try and print, it doesn't work
> properly --- it is printed the wrong way round causing part of it to
> be chopped off.  Ie, it thinks the file contains portrait pages when
> in reality it contains landscape pages.
>
> How do I fix this?
>
> I've tried various things with no success.

Did you try "gv"? This graphic ghostscript frontend (similar to ghostview)
has some easy to use options for changing the orientation of postscript
files.

Other than that "mpage" or "enscript" are tools you might want to look at
(the man pages).
Bye,
--
                                                     __    __