Re: Samba 2.0.0 - are there any deb's?

Use 'swat'. Look in <path to top of samba source tree>/swat/README for the
documentation on setup... Basically you have to edit /etc/services and
/etc/inetd.conf to make this new tool work. At the moment I have Samba 2.0
on 2 Debian machines and have had no trouble... Its actually a very nice
upgrade from the last version.