Re: Break Key

On Wed Feb 03, 1999 at 01:12:24PM +0000, Daniel Marquez-Klaka wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can i send an "break" through an xterm ??
>
> Example: when i telnet to an cisco, the ctrl-D key don't work.
>
> Daniel

Press ctrl ]

This will take you bake to the telnet prompt, the type

send brk

press enter

That will do it (works for a 2503 via a Dec Terminal server anyway)

Pat

 Patrick Colbeck 	  email: pat.colbeck@esc.azlan.co.uk
 Senior Analyst            tel:  you dont seriously expect me to
 Azlan Ltd                       give that out on the internet do you ?