sendmail 8.9.2 & Verisign

Hello:

Has anyone else noticed this little problem....

I upgraded my sendmail (8.9.2 from frozen), and now our Verisign Digital
Signatures don't work. Well, they kind of don't. Here's the deal:

If I simply sign an email without an attachment, the signature arrives
valid.

If I sign AND encrypt an email without an attachment, the signature
arrives valid.

If I sign AND encrypt an email WITH an attachment, the signature arrives
valid.

If I sign an email WITH an attachment, the signature arrives INVALID.

So, the only thing that appears to be a problem is a signed message,
with an attachment.

Strange.

Is there some new "feature" I'm not aware of?

I have verified this is not a POP/IMAP problem. Everything worked fine
under 8.8, and I just tested against another box running 8.8.
Everything's good.... so it's gotta be post-8.8 sendmail doing something
funky.

Any help would sure be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark A. Bialik                                          (414) 290-6749
Network/Security Manager                          http://www.linux.org
Infinity HealthCare, Inc.               mbialik@infinityhealthcare.com
Mequon, WI USA                  		      Debian/GNU Linux