Minicom installed and ppp working...at l o n g last

Thanks for all your help...and patience..I managed to install minicom
successfully....and hence was able to edit my /etc/chatscripts/provider file
accordingly (My ISP takes pleasure in making things cryptic for Non-Win
enthusiasts!!....)..Everythings working just fine now..I can dial in with
absolutely no problems (touchwood ).
Now I want to install the bare minimum X11 and a browser (preferably
netscape), as I'm low on disk space (I've just 72 Mb left).
Anyone's any suggestions???? Any other handy utilities you think I should
install??
I'll probably try to mount another hard disk...if it's absolutely
needed..though I'm not too sure how 'easy' (I'm being optimistic here)
that'll be in Linux.
Have a great weekend :)
Michelle

Michelle M. Coelho