no subject (file transmission)

Well I am working on the new syntax to IPchains.  Do we have a debianized
version of ipmasqadm that will replace ipautofw?  I looked but the debian
site is very slow from me now.  Masq is a good as working with the 2.2.1
kernel.

My LP problem has been solved by compliling both PARPORT and PARPORT_PC
into the kernel.  I simply tried PARPORT but LP was still not found.  I
still have lp as a module.  My lilo.conf passed the following:

append = "ether=0,0,eth1 aha152x=0x340,11 lp=parport0 parport=0x378,7"

And all works...  Thanks all for your help!
--Jay Barbee