Re: Installation

On Fri, Jan 29, 1999 at 11:53 (-0500), Michael W. Wernicki wrote:

> 1. OS/2 	2GB
> 2. WIN 95	1GB
> 3. Debian	1GB (inprocess)
> 4. Boot Manager	10MB
>
> I would like to use the Boot Manager that comes with OS2 to boot Debian.
> Anyone out there done this. Any lessons learned? How do I do it?

If you go to

http://www.ourmanpann.com/linux/

you'll find step-by-step installation instructions for Debian 2.0.

Somewhere in there you'll find some discussion about /etc/fstab and
/etc/lilo.conf. There are three sets of configuration files included.
The ones you want to look at are "Laptop Config Files." (I use the OS/2
boot manager on my laptop to boot DOS 6.22/Win 3.1 or Win95 or OS/2 or
Linux.

Luck,
--
your man pann